Built in the late 3rd century, Portchester Castle was the setting for my latest engagement photography shoot with Chris and Claire. The weather wasn’t up to much but we had a fabulous time in a fantastic setting. I’m really looking forward to doing their wedding photography at Lainston House in August.
- A quickie from Emma and Jon's Pre Wedding shoot today. fb.me/Nm7ttRww 58 minutes ago
- Leonie and Matt's wedding is now on my blog.... fb.me/1cwrkYn28 1 day ago
- Chiseldon Church wedding for Leonie and Matt wp.me/p1jbDe-jn 2 days ago
- Today's photobomb is brought to you by Leonie and Matt - Married today at Holy Cross in Chiseldon. fb.me/2f4eIgfH3 1 week ago
- @mbswindon All action prints from Big Bike Ride now available - bit.ly/18vKvEa Profits to @prospecthospice pls RT 1 week ago