- A quickie from Emma and Jon's Pre Wedding shoot today. fb.me/Nm7ttRww 1 day ago
- Leonie and Matt's wedding is now on my blog.... fb.me/1cwrkYn28 2 days ago
- Chiseldon Church wedding for Leonie and Matt wp.me/p1jbDe-jn 3 days ago
- Today's photobomb is brought to you by Leonie and Matt - Married today at Holy Cross in Chiseldon. fb.me/2f4eIgfH3 1 week ago
- @mbswindon All action prints from Big Bike Ride now available - bit.ly/18vKvEa Profits to @prospecthospice pls RT 1 week ago
Category Archives: Fashion
The first thing that David asked me when we first met at Malmesbury wedding fayre was if I would shoot him having his suit fitted. I said that I would, of course, it sounded a lot of fun and unusual. … Continue reading
Part 1 Part 2 After we had completed the first bridal hair designs, Vanda, Becky and the team went wild and created some fabulous and funky hair and make up. We had a punky look with Amy sporting a lampshade … Continue reading
If you haven’t already, you can read part 1 here Part 3 is here We split the shoot into two parts. The first were amazing looks for each girl that the salon provide for their brides. Each girl had their … Continue reading
Last week I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful Vanda and Becky from OMG hair and beauty and their amazingly talented girls, Aimee and Amy at the Rectory Hotel. We had some fabulous dresses supplied by Gowns of … Continue reading
2011 in pictures.
We did a wedding fair recently which turned out rather well. Two wedding bookings and a promo shoot for a new venue. The venue is fantastic. I went and met their business manager and arranged to shoot a model “bride … Continue reading
I had some crazy idea to shoot Nicole and use the pictures for… …later. In the meantime with a little late night photoshopping I discovered the ghost bride.
A while back when we were shooting the amazing Chessie and Leon at the Bear (see below) I was asked by Sarah at Gowns of Distinction if we could recreate an old Chanel picture she loved. Hmmm.. recreate? Well we … Continue reading